Would you like to join a team of other passionate Developers and work with Android development? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Is this your next opportunity?
I am Nina, leader of the Digital Channels Sweden Halebop/Fello team in Solna. Right now, we are looking a iOS developer to our Halebop/Fello development team, where you will be working with our Halebop native app built in Swift. We are very passionate about technology and therefore our team utilizes latest modern development tools and frameworks like Design System, DevOps and methods like Pair-Programming, Design Thinking, TDD, BDD and many more. If you are a developer from the heart, here is a great opportunity for you.
In this position:
- You will be part of a self-organized team, working as a developer closely together with business people, UX- designers and other developers.
- Your responsibility will not only be implementing code, but also truly caring about the product you will be working on.
- You will join our Developer Community to improve our stack, ways of working and extend the modern development culture across Telia Sweden.
Is this you?
We think that you have a passion for modern technologies and you thrive in a changing environment where you can make a difference…
Your personal competencies:
- Anticipates problems, sees the big picture and identifies solutions
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions that address customer’s needs
- Adapts to changing environments and effectively to meet a goal
- Enthusiastic and positive even in tough situations
- Good team player and continuous learner.
- Passion and relevant experience in modern technologies i.e. Java and/or Kotlin
- Understanding of Design approach (Design Thinking), Customer experience and accessibility standards. Experience in UIKit and MVVM
- Good understanding of Functional Programming, Object oriented programming-
- Experience of having worked with headless CMS
- Experience in agile development methods and practices, i.e. Scrum, SAFe, TDD
- Experience with unit and e2e testing, as well as, accessibility and visual testing.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Nina.Fogelberg@teliacompany.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-10-31.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!