Position DescriptionPosition Description
We are looking for Business analyst / Solution Engineer that is needed in our skilled and dedicated team. Since we are adapting to newer technologies it is a bonus if applicants have a technical interest and knowledge.
We are a team located in Skövde, Sweden, we are delivering a global solution for Truck and Component planning. We have the opportunity to work with stakeholders all over the world and also to adapt to new technologies that we are adopting very fast.
- A good understanding of methods used in requirements gathering and analysis
- Some experience with agile methods and way of working
- A mindset for Continuous improvement, teamwork and collaboration
- Good communication skills in both English and Swedish, written and verbally
- Self-developing attitude and interested in contributing to the teams development
For more information please contact
- Technical focus
- Planning logic and methodology
- Insights and experience from Azure, cloud solutions
- Ability to participate in discussions about how to value cloud solutions
- Basic knowledge of C# and .Net
- Experience from working with SQL
Fredrik Abrahamsson, Delivery Manager Order & Planning, +46 728 62 30 11
Nina Johansson, HR Business Partner, +46 31 3228248
Akademikerna – Christian Blåberg, phone +46 500 52 32 56
Unionen – Oscar Feretti phone +46 31 30 87 733
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID118342BR
State / ProvinceVästra Götaland
Travel Required (maximum)Occasional Travel
Functional AreaInformation Technology
Last application date26-Oct-2021