As a Game Analyst at Massive, you'll play a significant role in developing and enhancing the gaming experience for millions of players at "one of the best studios in the world" Yves Guillemot, Ubisoft CEO.
You'll be part of our Game Intelligence team, providing data insights on game features to improve the player experience on games like; Tom Clancy's The Division 2, James Cameron's Avatar, and our latest project Star Wars. You'll collaborate with a team of Analysts, Data Scientists, and User Researchers to support multi-functional stakeholders in the development, and live service teams.
As an Analyst at Massive, you'll also have touchpoints with the whole data pipeline, setting up telemetry, implementation, testing events, and sharing insights with production.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job ad is posted.
- Analyzing data to provide clear reports about engagement, behavior, acquisition, monetization, and retention;
- Creating, managing, and maintaining dashboards for different stakeholder needs;
- Designing telemetry events for new game features and new requirements;
- Supporting decisions by providing standard and event-specific reports to help the team understand player behavior;
- Building and maintenance of the data warehouses in cooperation with BI development;
- Supporting operations and developers with insights based on telemetry data.
As a quality-focused, driven analyst you thrive when you apply structured analysis to real-world questions with a wide reach and impact. You enjoy challenges, are used to self-prioritizing, and can clearly explain your decisions. You can vary your communication style when sharing analytical findings to match the intended audience. As we're a highly collaborative bunch, your knowledge and understanding of your colleagues' skill-sets will also help both you and them to drive projects forward.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Proven professional experience working with Data Analytics, ideally from within the Tech and/or Gaming industries;
- A relevant degree (e.g. data analytics, computer science, game development), or the equivalent work experience;
- Expert querying ability using large disparate data-sets;
- Working knowledge with SQL (database extraction experience is a plus);
- Excellent data visualization skills and ability to present to non-technical audiences;
- Experience in Data Presentation Tools like Tableau is beneficial;
- Passion for gaming, preferably with live service games like The Division franchise.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö Sweden and is part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.