We are seeking a part time Client Support Analyst to provide sales support to our Nordic Client Coverage team with the location for the role being Stockholm. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and provide a wide range of support as we continue to develop the business.
As part of the Client Coverage Team, the Client Support Analyst will be a key part of the Nordic team providing sales support to the Relationship Managers. The team services institutions and intermediaries across the Nordics; including pension funds, family offices, fund of funds, insurance companies, and wealth managers. The role requires the candidate to assist the team in all aspects of client management and assuming expertise for the CRM system and the dissemination of marketing information. We are looking for a student interested in the financial industry and is keen to get some insight working alongside the client coverage team. Your focus will be supporting our two local team members, however from time-to-time step in where the there is a demand for your involvement.
The successful candidate should be able to work independently and proactively to provide practical support and thoughtful analysis to support the sales effort, in addition to working competently with all internal support functions.
- Support the Relationship Managers in their day-to-day client activity and strategic initiatives.
- Liaise and collaborate with colleagues in Portfolio Management, Client Service, Marketing and Compliance teams for client deliverables
- Organise prospective client related activity, providing extensive pre- and post-meeting support (including preparation of material, producing minutes and executing timely client follow-up). Ensure all activity follows the regulatory framework.
- Conduct market research and assist the team on appropriate business strategies and client analysis.
- Provide essential administrative support to the Client Coverage team including database management, maintaining the CRM system, producing pipeline activity and meeting notes, to help enhance the overall sales processes.
- Organise and proactively support client events and marketing collateral efforts.
Key Requirements / Qualifications (essential unless stated)
- You are in your 2nd year at University and studding Finance or economics
- A strong interest in asset management, financial services, and financial markets
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A self-starter, who works in a precise and timely manner, who can take ownership to move initiatives forward
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using PowerPoint
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice .